Contributing to a Society in Harmony with Nature
We launched the Canon Bird Branch Project, which encourages consideration of the “Cycle of Life,” as one of the various activities based on our Biodiversity Policy that we promote worldwide.
- Canon’s Biodiversity Policy
- Canon Bird Branch Project
- Initiatives to Support Continuous Use of Sustainable Forestry Resources within Value Chain
- Utilization of Canon Technologies and Products to Support Biodiversity
- Site-based Biodiversity Conservation Initiatives
- Contributing to the Realization of a Community Rich in Biodiversity
Canon Bird Branch Project
We introduce “Activities at Canon sites,” which aimed at our efforts to conserve and protect biodiversity, “Bird photo guide,” “How to photograph wild birds” and other contents related to birds.
Action for Green
We introduce our environmental initiatives including our conserving biodiversity activities at our operating sites.
Other Canon's Environmental Material Activities
We introduce other Canon's Environmental Material Activities.