Eliminating Hazardous Substances and Preventing Pollution
Canon thoroughly manages chemical substances in products and those used in manufacturing processes to prevent environmental pollution and adverse effects on people’s health.
- Understanding the Latest Information on Chemical Substances in Production and Taking Preemptive Action
- Proactive Contribution to International Standards for Transmitting Information on Chemical Substances
- Reducing Use and Emissions of Controlled Chemical Substances
- Reducing Emissions into the Atmosphere and Waterways and Preventing Pollution
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation Status
- PCB Waste Management
Other Canon's Environmental Material Activities
We introduce other Canon's Environmental Material Activities.