Your photographs will adorn the final match venue.
Your collective passion will unite as a single piece of mosaic art
to be featured at the final match venue!
Upload your photos and join the Rugby World Cup 2019 fever!
Mosaic art on display
at the final match.
The finished work will be displayed
on a wall of International Stadium Yokohama on November 2.
Post your photo and search for it in the mosaic!
*Final match ticket required for entry into the stadium
The mosaic art will be displayed at the final match venue,
International Stadium Yokohama.
The mosaic art will also be on display
at the open-admission Tokyo Sports Square fanzone
prior to the final match.
※Photos which uploaded by October 13 will be displayed.
A full-size image will be uploaded to this site
so you can search for your own photo.
※Photos which uploaded by October 13 will be displayed on the web at this time,
and which uploaded by October 20 will be added on October 28.
How to participate
Take a rugby-related photo.
You may use rugby-related photos
you’ve taken in the past,
such as spectators cheering
at match venues
or popular sightseeing destinations in host cities.
Post your photo to either
Instagram or Twitter
with the hashtag
Posts from private (non-public) accounts will not be accepted.
Receive an original RWC 2019™ gift from Canon
Get your original goods
at event areas!
To celebrate the match kick-off, a special booth will be set up
at Canon event areas at the match venues listed below.
These booths will offer original goods you can’t get anywhere else.
Just show the staff your photo posted to Instagram or Twitter
with the hashtag #rwc2019art.
Receive your gift and go cheer on the players!
※Tokyo Stadium and International Stadium Yokohama require match ticket for entry to event space.
participating in Mosaic Art
- [Terms and conditions]
Before participating in this mosaic art project, please carefully read and agree to the terms and conditions specified below. By posting an image to Instagram or Twitter with hashtag #rwc2019art, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
- ① Technical requirements for images
※ Only JPEG format images will be accepted.
※ There are no restrictions on the type of photography equipment (such as digital cameras, smartphones and tablets) used to capture images.
※ Images should be 3MB or less (resolution of approximately 2 million pixels).
※ Please refrain from posting composite images or images that have been significantly modified.
- ② If you post an image subject to any rights of a third party, images containing copyrighted material of a third party, or portraits of a third party, you shall post the images with necessary prior consent of that third party.
- ③ You agree that we may copy or modify the posted images to create or display this mosaic art.
- ④ You agree to not assert any of your rights (including, but not limited to, copyright such as moral rights) in connection with any posted image.
- ⑤ You agree that it is not guaranteed that your posted images will be used in this mosaic art.
- ⑥ Any costs and expenses incurred in connection with your submission to this mosaic art project shall be solely borne by you. We are not required to make any payments or compensation of any kind or nature to you for our use of any of your posted images, even if it is used as part of this mosaic art.
- ⑦ Any complaints, objections or other claims against any of your posted images by a third party shall be resolved at your own responsibility and cost, and in no event shall we be held liable for the foregoing.
- ⑧ You may not cancel your application for this mosaic art project once you have posted any image.
- ⑨ You agree that this mosaic art will be showcased or displayed on our official website and social media channels during and after the Rugby World Cup 2019™
- ⑩ Handling of Personal Information
※We will use your posted images only to the extent necessary for the purposes of planning and operation of this mosaic art project.