Notification of Required Camera Layout Simulator
The Camera Layout Simulator is a tool for examining the placement of network cameras at an installation site. Ensure that you have read and understood the following notes before using this software.
BY CLICKING "CONFIRM AND PROCEED" BUTTON BELOW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTOOD IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Cameras that can be selected with this tool may include models that are not sold in some countries or regions.
- Simulation results are reference values only. Check actual display size on site before operation.
- The simulated picture of camera's image on the top-right of the tool screen represents relative scale of the objects shown on the layout drawing. Note that the size shown on the tool screen may differ from the actual size. In addition, the simulated picture may provide higher definition than the actual camera's image, and vice versa.
- Details and features of this software may be changed without prior notice.
Recommended Operating Environment
- Operating system
- Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional SP1 32/64-bit
Windows 8.1/Windows 8.1 Pro 32/64-bit
Windows 10 Pro/Windows 10 Enterprise 32/64-bit
- Intel Core i5 3427U or higher or an Intel CPU of equivalent class that meets the following requirements
No. of cores: 2 or more
Clock speed: 1.8 GHz or greater
L3 cache: 3 MB or greater
Integrated GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or higher
- 2 GB or greater
- Display resolution
- 1024 x 768 resolution or higher
- GPU supporting OpenGL 3.0 or higher
Version : 1.3.0
Third Party Software
The Software (defined below) contains certain third party software. You can identify such software components and license terms therefor by referencing the file named "ThirdPartySoftware-E.pdf" stored in the folder "OpenSourceSoftware" in the folder "LICENSE." You can also read respective license terms stored in the same folder.
Please be sure to read this SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT before using the Software.
IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER, YOU MAY HAVE LOCAL MANDATORY LEGAL RIGHTS THAT WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING CONTAINED IN THIS LICENSE. YOUR LOCAL CONSUMER ADVICE AUTHORITIES MAY PROVIDE INFORMATION AND GUIDANCE ON CONSUMER RIGHTS.
CANON SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT (IMPORTANT!)
This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between you and CANON INC., having its principal place of business at 30-2, Shimomaruko 3-chome, Ohta-ku, Tokyo 146-8501, Japan ("Canon") with respect to the software provided with this agreement and its associated "online" or electronic documentation, if any (collectively, the "Software").
READ CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE. BY CLICKING "CONFIRM AND PROCEED" BUTTON, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
NO REFUND WILL BE MADE BECAUSE THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU AT NO CHARGE.
- 1. GRANT OF LICENSE
- (1) Canon grants you a personal, limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Software ("use" shall include storing, loading, executing or displaying the software) on your computers, such as workstations, terminals or other devices for simulating the specs of the Canon network camera products.
- (2) Except for the licenses granted pursuant to (1) above, no license or right, express or implied, is hereby conveyed or granted by Canon to you for any intellectual property of Canon and its licensors.
- 2. RESTRICTIONS
- (1) You shall not use the Software except as expressly granted or permitted herein, and shall not assign, sublicense, sell, rent, lease, loan, convey or transfer to any third party the Software.
- (2) You shall not sell, assign, copy, reproduce, alter, translate or convert to another programming language, modify, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer the Software and you shall not have any third party to do so or to use the Software, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement and except to the extent and in the circumstances expressly permitted by law.
- 3. OWNERSHIP
- Canon and its licensors retain in all rights, title and interest in and to the Software, including any intellectual property therein.
- 4. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
- You shall not modify, remove or delete any copyright notice of Canon and/or its licensors contained in the Software, including any copy thereof.
- 5. NO SUPPORT
- CANON, CANON'S SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, THEIR RESPECTIVE DISTRIBUTORS AND DEALERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING OR HELPING YOU TO USE THE SOFTWARE. NO UPGRADES, FIXES OR SUPPORTS TO THE SOFTWARE WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR THE SOFTWARE.
- 6. LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER OF INDEMNITY
- (1) LIMITED WARRANTY
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGIMENT OF ANY RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT CANON, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, THEIR RESPECTIVE DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS AND CANON'S LICENSORS) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME STATES OR LEGAL JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. CANON, CANON'S SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, THEIR DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS OR CANON’S LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
- (2) NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER CANON OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHER COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THE SOFTWARE, USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE EVEN IF EITHER CANON OR ANY LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME STATES OR LEGAL JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF SELLER, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- (3) RELEASE OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY RELEASE CANON, CANON'S SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, THEIR RESPECTIVE DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS AND CANON'S LICENSORS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ALL CLAIMS CONCERNING THE SOFTWARE OR THEIR USE.
- 7. EXPORT RESTRICTION
- You represent and warrant that you comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and that you will not export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of any such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.
- 8. TERM
- This Agreement is effective upon your acceptance hereof by clicking "CONFIRM AND PROCEED" button and remains in effect until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement by destroying the Software including any and all copies thereof. This Agreement shall also be terminated if you fail to comply with any terms hereof. Upon termination of this Agreement, in addition to Canon enforcing its respective legal rights, you must then promptly destroy the Software including any and all copies thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sections 1-(2), 2 through 6 shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- 9. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE
- The Software is a "commercial item," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (October 1995), consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (September 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein. Manufacturer is Canon Inc./30-2, Shimomaruko 3-chome, Ohta-ku, Tokyo 146-8501, Japan.
- 10. SEVERABILITY
- In the event that any section hereof is declared or found to be invalid by any court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction, such section shall be null and void with respect to the jurisdiction of that court or tribunal and all the remaining provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect.
- 11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- BY CLICKING "CONFIRM AND PROCEED" BUTTON, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTOOD IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND CANON CONCERNING THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF AND SUPERSEDES ALL PROPOSALS OR PRIOR AGREEMENTS, VERBAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND CANON RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF. NO AMENDMENT TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE EFFECTIVE UNLESS SIGNED BY A DULY AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE OF CANON.
- 12. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
- The Software contains third party software which Canon Inc. or its licensors have been granted licenses under certain terms and conditions. With respect to such software, applicable terms and conditions shall be applied, and no terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be applied. You can identify such software components and license terms therefor by referencing the file named "ThirdPartySoftware-E.pdf" sto red in the folder "OpenSourceSoftware" in the folder "LICENSE." You can also read respective license terms stored in the same folder.
Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if you desire to contact Canon for any reason, please write to Canon's sales subsidiary or distributor/dealer, serving the country where you obtained the Products.