Card-Sized Digital Camera
- Europe, Asia, Oceania
|Original Price||46,800 yen|
Card camera that brings multimedia to notebook computers
- Can be connected to a PC card slot, and supports Windows 95.
- Can be controlled from a desktop PC as the camera head to can be detached from the main unit.
- Even text on business cards can be photographed clearly with the high-resolution lens in Macro mode.
- Can also be used for shooting moving images, and for video phones.
- Shots can be taken at night, under normal street lighting, with the high gain function.
- A compact and lightweight design, with a power consumption of only 1.3 watts approx.
|Image Sensor (CCD)||Size||1/4″|
|Method||Complementary color filter/Interline|
|Number of Pixels||270,000 pixel (total)|
|Sensitivity||Equivalent to ISO 100|
|Image Data Storage||None (Connects to PC, uses PC’s hard disk)|
|80 x 60, 160 x 120, 320 x 240, 640 x 480|
|Lens||5.7mm f/2.8, 8.0 (35mm film equivalent : 55mm)|
|Shutter Speeds||1/20-1/5000 sec.|
|Focusing Range||Standard||25 cm-infinity|
|Depends on PC’s hard disk capacity|
|Interfaces||PC card (PCMCIA Type II)|
|Power Supply||(Supplied from PC)|
(W x H x D)
|Card portion||117.6 x 54.0 x 18.4 mm|
|Camera head||26.5 x 30.2 x 60.0 mm|
|Weight (body only)||Approx. 120 g|
|Accessories||Camera case, camera grip, application software|
Information written above is about the digital cameras developed for the Japanese domestic market.