Semiconductor Lithography EquipmentFPA-3030i5ai-Line Stepper supporting reduced Cost-of-Ownership manufacturing for small substrates
Model Name: FPA-3030i5a
The FPA-3030i5a supports smaller substrates which are 200mm or less in diameter.
- *A wide range of wafer sizes from 50mm (2inch) to 200mm (8inch) are supported.
- *Approximately a 17% productivity improves compared to its predecessor model (FPA-3030i5+) under 8inch wafer condition.
- * The new chamber temperature control system helps to reduce power consumption by approximately 20% compared to its predecessor model (FPA-3030i5+).
- *Process robustness is enhanced by adopting an Off-Axis Alignment Scope that supports Dark-Field alignment measurement.
Supports a variety of different wafer sizes and materials
The FPA-3030i5a can be equipped with a handling system that enables the selection of wafer diameters from 50mm (2inch) to 200mm (8inch) to support a variety of different compound semiconductor wafer sizes and materials.
Adopts an alignment scope with enhanced robustness
The FPA-3030i5a employs an off-axis alignment scope that measures wafer alignment marks through an optical path that does not pass through the projection lens, which can use a wide range of alignment illumination wavelengths. And by enabling alignment measurement with Dark-Field can enhance process rubustness.
TSA (Through Silicon Alignment) is also available as an option to support a variety of customer manufacturing processes.
Reduces Cost-of-Ownership through newly redesigned hardware and software
Productivity is improved by approximately 17% compared to its predecessor model (FPA-3030i5+) under 8inch wafer condition by adopting hardware such as a new alignment scope that shortens the measurement time of the alignment mark and a faster handling system, and by renewing the software.
And the power consumption is reduced by approximately 20% compared to its predecessor model (FPA-3030i5+) by adopting the new chamber temperature control system.
- ≦ 0.35 µm
- Reduction Ratio
- Field Size
- 20mm x 20mm（5inch）/ 22mm x 22mm（6inch）
- Exposure Wavelength
- i-line 365 nm
- Reticle Size
- 5 inch / 6 inch (Selection)
- Wafer Size
- 50mm(2inch) / 75mm(3inch) / 100mm(4inch) / 150mm(6inch) / 200mm(8inch) (Selection)
- Overlay Accuracy
- ≦ 40 nm
- Main Body Dimensions
- (W) 1,900× (D) 2,600× (H) 2,450mm (Included exhaust duct: 2650mm)
- Major Options
Wafer Handling Kit for Special Substrates
PC Remote Console
GEM-compliant online software
Pellicle Particle Checker
Through Silicon Alignment