Semiconductor Lithography EquipmentFPA-8000iWi-line stepper compatible with large panels at 1.0 μm resolution
Model Name: FPA-8000iW
i-line stepper "FPA-8000iW" for large panel substrates up to 515 x 510mm
- Wide exposure field (52 mm x 68 mm or 55 mm x 55 mm).
- High resolution of 1.0 μm is available across the wide exposure field.
- High resolution and wide exposure field combine to provide high-productivity and further miniaturization, a larger device size and cost reduction for semiconductor packaging.
Supports high-productivity packaging on large substrates
In response to packaging processes that use panel substrates, Canon developed a new stepper platform capable of handling large 515 x 510 mm panel substrates. Severe warpage is also common in large panel substrates and the new platform and panel-feeding system can overcome up to 10 mm of panel warpage. As a result, the FPA-8000iW can help customers realize high-productivity and efficiency for PLP production of large packages.
Achieves a resolution of 1.0 μm that enables advanced packaging
Canon's original projection optical system supports a wide 52 x 68 mm exposure field while achieving 1.0 μm resolution, which is the finest resolution among packaging exposure systems that support panel substrate processes. As a result, advanced packaging technology such as Panel Level Packaging can innovate to provide high integration and flexibility in electronic system design.
- ≦ 1.0 µm
- NA (Numerical Aperture)
- 0.24-0.12 (Variable)
- Reduction Ratio
- Field Size
- 52 mm x 68 mm or 55 mm x 55 mm
- Exposure Wavelength
- i-line 365 nm
- Reticle Size
- Substrate Size
- De facto size 515 x 510 mm can be processed (Max: 515 x 515 mm)
- Overlay Accuracy
- ≦ 200 nm
- Main Body Dimensions
- (W) 3,000 × (D) 4,800 × (H) 2,700 mm
- Major Options
- PC Remote Console
Warped panel handling option (Vacuum Assist Unit)
Resist Outgas Exhaust unit
Pellicle Particle Checker